Updated: @ 04/12/2021 20:11 - next update at 20:16  
Summary / Temperature Wind Rain / Snow Melt Outlook
Clear Clear
Currently: 20.9, Max: 23.8, Min: 19.9 20.9°C
Warmer 0.1°C than last hour.


Feels like: 21°C

24-hr difference
-1.4°CColder 1.4°C than yesterday at this time.
  Today Yesterday
High: 23.8°C
Low: 19.9°C
 Calm -
0 km/h
0 Bft - Calm
Today: 0 km/h 00:00
Gust Month: 0 km/h December 1
Rain Today: 0 mm
Rain Rate (/hr): 0 mm
Rain Yesterday: 0 mm
This Month: 0 mm
Season Total: 448 mm
30 days since last rain.
Periods of snow
Periods of snow
Humidity & Barometer Almanac Moon
Humidity: 41 % Increased 2.0% since last hour.
Dew Point: 7.1°C Decreased 0.2°C since last hour.
Barometer: 1019.4 mb Rising 0.5  mb/hr
Baro Trend: Rising slowly
Sunrise: 07:33
Sunset: 16:38
Moonrise: 08:01
Moonset: 16:54
Waxing Crescent
Waxing Crescent, Moon at 1 days in cycle
UV Index Forecast UV Index Forecast
1.1     Low 
1.1     Low 
 EC Weather Forecast  - Outlook: Tonight & Sunday
Saturday night
Chance of flurries (70%)
Chance of flurries

Min: -4°C
EC forecast: Partly cloudy. 70 percent chance of flurries changing to 30 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light early this evening. Low minus 4. Wind chill near minus 7.

The Vicarage Weather Feed forecast: Mostly clear with little temperature change.

Oshawa Onsite Conditions Bulletin Audio

Change Voice : : if Desired        

Listen to our onsite generated Current Conditions for Oshawa.   

ResponsiveVoice-NonCommercial licensed under 95x15

Periods of snow
Periods of snow

Max: 1°C
EC forecast: Mainly cloudy. Periods of snow beginning in the morning and ending early in the afternoon. Wind becoming east 30 km/h gusting to 50 early in the afternoon. High plus 1. Wind chill minus 6 in the morning. UV index 1 or low.
Animated icons courtesy of www.meteotreviglio.com.
This data is offered only as a general guide to local weather conditions. It should not be relied upon in lieu of officially disseminated weather information for determining possible risk to persons or property. This site, including all information contained therein, is made available as is without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. The Vicarage Weather Feed© includes links to other sites for user convenience only. The content of any linked third-party site is not controlled by The Vicarage Weather Feed©. Access to any third-party website through The Vicarage Weather Feed©, regardless of whether or not the third-party site is a linked site, is entirely at the users own risk. Externally sourced content or material is excluded from The Vicarage Weather Feed© copyright and is the copyright and property of the respective provider. Skywarn® and the Skywarn® logo are registered trademarks of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, used with permission.