SPECIAL WEATHER STATEMENT

Observed at: Oshawa Executive Airport
Date: Wednesday February 08, 2023 at 15:00 EST
Sunny
Sunny
Temp.: 5.1 °C
Wind: SSW 13 km/h
Humidity: 68 %
Dew point: -0.4 °C
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Tendency:
Visibility: 16.1 km
Sunrise: 07:25
Sunset: 17:34
Normals:
Max -2°C Min -10°C
Yesterday
  Max: 6.8 °C
  Min: -1.3 °C
  Rainfall: 0.0 mm

 Extended Forecast - Environment Canada
  Thursday
Rain
Rain
Max: 7°C
Friday
Chance of flurries (30%)
Chance of flurries
Max: 3°C
Saturday
Chance of flurries (60%)
Chance of flurries
Max: 2°C
Sunday
Sunny
Sunny
Max: 4°C
Monday
Cloudy
Cloudy
Max: 2°C
Tuesday
Cloudy
Cloudy
Max: 5°C
Wednesday night
A few clouds
A few clouds
Min: -2°C
Thursday night
Chance of rain showers or flurries (60%)
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Min: 2°C
Friday night
Chance of flurries (60%)
Chance of flurries
Min: -7°C
Saturday night
Clear
Clear
Min: -5°C
Sunday night
Cloudy
Cloudy
Min: -2°C
Monday night
Chance of flurries or rain showers (30%)
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Min: -1°C

Forecast

Oshawa, ON (Issued: Wednesday February 08, 2023 at 15:30 EST)

Tonight
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy after midnight. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 2. Wind chill minus 6 overnight.
Thursday
Cloudy. Rain beginning early in the morning. Risk of freezing rain in the morning. Rainfall amount 15 to 25 mm. Wind east 30 km/h. High 7. UV index 1 or low.
Thursday night
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers changing to 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind east 20 km/h becoming southwest 40 gusting to 70 late in the evening. Low plus 2.
Friday
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. High plus 3.
Friday night
Cloudy periods with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 7.
Saturday
A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries. High plus 2.
Saturday night
Clear. Low minus 5.
Sunday
Sunny. High plus 4.
Sunday night
Cloudy. Low minus 2.
Monday
Cloudy. High plus 2.
Monday night
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Low minus 1.
Tuesday
Cloudy. High plus 5.
Averages and extremes
Highest temperature(2011-2022)5.2 °C2019
Lowest temperature(2011-2022)-19.9 °C2014
Average highn/a 
Average lown/a 
Averagen/a 
Greatest rainfalln/a 
Greatest snowfalln/a 
Greatest precipitation(2011-2022)11.3 mm2013
Most snow on the groundn/a 
Monthly frequency of precipitationn/a 

24 Hour Forecast - Oshawa, ON

Date/Time
(EST)
Temp.
(°C)

Weather Conditions

LOP †
Wind
(km/h)
Wind
Chill
8 February 2023
16:00 6 Sunny (0%)  Sunny Nil SW 10
17:00 5 Sunny (0%)  Sunny Nil SW 10
18:00 3 Clear (0%)  Clear Nil SW 10
19:00 2 Clear (0%)  Clear Nil W 10
20:00 2 Clear (0%)  Clear Nil W 10
21:00 1 Clear (0%)  Clear Nil W 10
22:00 1 Clear (0%)  Clear Nil NE 10
23:00 0 Clear (0%)  Clear Nil NE 10
9 February 2023
00:00 -1 Clear (0%)  Clear Nil NE 10 -4
01:00 -1 Clear (0%)  Clear Nil NE 10 -5
02:00 -1 A few clouds (0%)  A few clouds Nil NE 10 -5
03:00 -2 Partly cloudy (0%)  Partly cloudy Nil NE 10 -5
04:00 -2 Partly cloudy (0%)  Partly cloudy Nil NE 10 -6
05:00 -1 Partly cloudy (20%)  Partly cloudy Low NE 10 -4
06:00 1 Mainly cloudy (20%)  Mainly cloudy Low E 20
07:00 2 Rain. Risk of freezing rain (100%)  Rain. Risk of freezing rain High E 20
08:00 2 Rain. Risk of freezing rain (100%)  Rain. Risk of freezing rain High E 20
09:00 2 Rain. Risk of freezing rain (100%)  Rain. Risk of freezing rain High E 20
10:00 2 Rain. Risk of freezing rain (100%)  Rain. Risk of freezing rain High E 20
11:00 2 Rain (100%)  Rain High E 20
12:00 3 Rain (100%)  Rain High E 20
13:00 3 Rain (100%)  Rain High E 30
14:00 4 Rain (100%)  Rain High E 30
15:00 4 Rain (100%)  Rain High E 30
 
† Likelihood of Precipitation (LOP) as described in the public forecast as a chance of measurable precipitation for a period of time.
  Nil: 0%
  Low: 40% or below
  Medium: 60% or 70%
  High: Above 70%
‡ Value not significant

Environment Canada

This data is offered only as a general guide to local weather conditions. It should not be relied upon in lieu of officially disseminated weather information for determining possible risk to persons or property. This site, including all information contained therein, is made available as is without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. The Vicarage Weather Feed© includes links to other sites for user convenience only. The content of any linked third-party site is not controlled by The Vicarage Weather Feed©. Access to any third-party website through The Vicarage Weather Feed©, regardless of whether or not the third-party site is a linked site, is entirely at the users own risk. Externally sourced content or material is excluded from The Vicarage Weather Feed© copyright and is the copyright and property of the respective provider. Skywarn® and the Skywarn® logo are registered trademarks of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, used with permission.