No watches or warnings in effect for Oshawa, ON.

spacer
Updated: @ 26/05/2022 16:46 - next update at 16:51  
Summary / Temperature Wind Rain / Snow Melt Outlook
Mostly cloudy Mostly cloudy
Currently: 0.0, Max: 0.0, Min: 0.0 0°C
 

Cold

Feels like: 0°C

24-hr difference
0°C 
  Today Yesterday
High: 0°C
00:00
0°C
00:00
Low: 0°C
00:00
0°C
00:00
 Calm -
0
Gust:
0 km/h
0 Bft - Calm
Today: 0 km/h 00:00
Gust Month: 0 km/h May 1
Rain Today: 0 mm
Rain Rate (/hr): 0 mm
Rain Yesterday: 0 mm
This Month: 0 mm
Season Total: 0.2 mm
97 days since last rain.
Friday
Chance of showers (70%)
Chance of showers
Humidity & Barometer Almanac Moon
Humidity: 0 %  
Dew Point: 0°C  
Barometer: 1011 mb Falling 0.5  mb/hr
Baro Trend: Falling slowly
Sunrise: 05:39
Sunset: 20:45
Moonrise: 03:56
Moonset: 17:03
Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent, Moon at 25 days in cycle
12%
Illuminated
UV Index Forecast UV Index Forecast
26/05/2022
8.4     Very High 
27/05/2022
8.3     Very High 
 EC Weather Forecast  - Outlook: Tonight & Friday
Thursday night
Chance of showers (30%)
Chance of showers

Min: 15°C
EC forecast: Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers this evening. Showers beginning near midnight. Risk of a thunderstorm late this evening and overnight. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low 15.


The Vicarage Weather Feed forecast: Mostly cloudy and cooler. Precipitation likely. Windy with possible wind shift to the W, NW, or N.

Oshawa Onsite Conditions Bulletin Audio


Change Voice : : if Desired        

Listen to our onsite generated Current Conditions for Oshawa.   


ResponsiveVoice-NonCommercial licensed under 95x15

 
Friday
Chance of showers (70%)
Chance of showers

Max: 21°C
EC forecast: Showers ending in the morning then cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers late in the morning and early afternoon then 70 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm late in the afternoon. High 21. Humidex 26. UV index 5 or moderate.
Animated icons courtesy of www.meteotreviglio.com.
   
This data is offered only as a general guide to local weather conditions. It should not be relied upon in lieu of officially disseminated weather information for determining possible risk to persons or property. This site, including all information contained therein, is made available as is without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. The Vicarage Weather Feed© includes links to other sites for user convenience only. The content of any linked third-party site is not controlled by The Vicarage Weather Feed©. Access to any third-party website through The Vicarage Weather Feed©, regardless of whether or not the third-party site is a linked site, is entirely at the users own risk. Externally sourced content or material is excluded from The Vicarage Weather Feed© copyright and is the copyright and property of the respective provider. Skywarn® and the Skywarn® logo are registered trademarks of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, used with permission.